✅Welcome To Cardro Pro Official Website
Is PayPal available in India? Someone asked and I said Yes paypal does work in India even in 2020 so he asked again. Please Teach me How to Create PayPal account in India and this is the reason why we have written this post to show you steps to open paypal account in India for free.
PayPal is an online payment gateway and virtual wallet that serves millions of customers every day who are located in more than 190 countries and regions around the globe. Some common uses for PayPal include sending money to friends, family, and loved ones; receiving payments for work that has been completed; and buying and selling on eBay.
PayPal allows account owners to link a bank account, credit card, or debit card to the account so that he or she can buy and sell goods and services from many merchants and private sellers from around the world without exposing private financial information.
PayPal was founded in 1998, and since then, has been the preferred method of payment for all eBay auctions and fixed priced listings. Users should know how quick and simple it is to create a PayPal account as well as the many uses and benefits that come along with being a PayPal user.
Importants Of Using PayPal in India
Below are some of the benefits of using PayPal :
- You will be able to make online payments without exposing your credit card details.
- You can use your debit card to make payment. This helps many people who don’t have a credit card.
- You can receive payment from overseas accounts. (Such as clients or advertising payments.)
- Many online services charge recurring payments. When you pay with PayPal, you can cancel the recurring payments at anytime.
- You can send mass payments using PayPal.
- You can create and send invoices directly to your client.
PayPal India 2020 – How To Create PayPal Account In India
Follow Below steps carefully to open paypal account in India.
- Visit the PayPal link
- Select the account type
- Fill in details as required
- Agree terms and conditions
- select and skip with the Yes button
- Confirm Your email and phone number
- Add Your Card – Debit or credit
Go to www.paypal.com, Click on Sign Up button.
Then select type of account. Select Personal account (For buying any thing online or receiving money )
Select Business account (For doing mass payment, if you are running any business)
By default, country will be selected as India 🇮🇳 provided you visited the PayPal link from India.
Provide your Email address
Provide a password, Repeat the same password again and click on Continue button.
Fill the all details correctly and make sure your First Name and Last Name should be match with your PAN card name and bank account name
After filling all details you will see button ‘Agree and create account’. Click on it and you will see screen like below. PayPal will ask for Credit/Debit Number.
You should not provide any number here click ‘I’ll link my card later ‘ you see at the bottom of the page
From the next page, click on the Yes Button and Skip it.
Your PayPal account created now. Congrats. Click on ‘Go to your account
After clicking on ‘Go to your account’ you will screen like this
You need to provide following information based on your requirements
- Link credit/Debit card: If you to do shopping online you need to attach your debit card.
To know about adding debit card in PayPal read article How to add money to PayPal account
- Confirm Mobile number: Click on this option and One time password will be send on your mobile number.
Enter this one time password and your mobile number will be confirmed.
- Confirm Email: You will receive an email after successful creation of PayPal account. Check your email inbox or spam folder. There will be one link. Click on that link and you will be redirected to PayPal account. Now your email address is confirm.
Click on Start button in front of Add button account. You need to provide following information.
(a) Name of account Your name must be match with your name that is mention in your bank passbook.Your PayPal account name, PAN card name and Bank Account name must be same.
(b) Bank name Please enter your bank full name
For example Enter State Bank Of India instead of SBI
(c) NEFT IFSC – Either you can ask your bank customer care or refer your cheque book or bank pass book for this code. or find out online below website
Conclusion: How to Open paypal Account In India 2020
With the above steps so far, You have learned successfully how to open paypal account in India.
In our next post, we shall be discussing how to open verified payoneer account and how to withdraw from PayPal in India direct to bank so stay tuned.